Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Friendly Reminder

Just a reminder that tomorrow's Attack of the Show "Best of" is Attack of the Sketch, the episode that sucked more of my soul than another other this year.

If you're around and not doin' much at 7PM on Thursday, fire up the ol' G4 and watch us push the very limits of today's green screen technology.

Also, I'm going skiing today for the first time ever, so this episode may double as a televised eulogy.
that one guy you know, 7:24 AM | | | | | | | | |

2 Comments:

Cool! Skiing is fun! Woot!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 AM  
I just watched your show. Had I not seen 'Office Jesus', 'Geek Fantasies' and 'Home Rowed' before, they would have been in the running for my favorites sketch. But, the simplicity of 'Hot Coffee' won my heart. And I really hope you washed that bowling ball before you licked it. That's how people get the bird flu.

Awesome work man.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:16 PM  

Add a comment