Thursday, November 17, 2005

Been Busy, But

it's for a good reason. I swear.

I'm putting together an entire one hour show by myself, featuring probably 85% of material I produced, as hosted by yours truly.

More details later. The show will air sometime late December, so don't worry about missing it. But right now, it's all I'm doing.

Except tomorrow, when I'll be pretending to be Marc Summers.

I can say a lot of things about my job, but I can never say it's boring, that's for sure.
that one guy you know, 11:57 PM | | | | | | | | |

2 Comments:

just make sure you wear sneakers with your sports jacket, and keep a stash of wetnaps in your pocket and i'd say you're golden on the summers impersonation.
Blogger Shayna, at 1:01 PM  
Casey Schreiner, you never have to explain yourself. You are a busy and important person and that's all that matters.

Um, on that note, sorry I missed your call. If I explained why, it would uncover a lot lies I've been telling, so let me just say I'll call you soon. Miss you much, tiger.
Blogger The Crippler, at 1:07 AM  

Add a comment