Sunday, December 11, 2005

MySpace = New Cultural Revolution?

So I guess the kids really like this MySpace thing, huh?

A few days ago, Cable Television Darling Kevin Pereira put me in his top 8, and ever since then I've gotten a steady stream of AOTS fans, who all want to tell me how funny things are and clog up my bulletins with chain letter surveys.

Not that I'm complaining. I don't know exactly what MySpace is actually useful for, yet ... but now that I only actually know a tiny fraction of the people listed as my friends, I'm sure whatever usefulness the site features has been long flushed away.

Witness the current bulletin snapshot:

We've got something about football, a chain letter, a survey/chain letter, a bit of nonsense, and a MySpace whoring. Interesting? Yes. Useful? Nope.

Unless the actual use of MySpace really IS to waste time. Is Rupert Murdoch a Red Commie Cyborg from China, sent to befuddle us with television news and destroy productivity with MySpace?

Perhaps I've said too much.
that one guy you know, 8:25 PM | | | | | | | | |

1 Comments:

its probably a little late to say this haha..(like 15 days late rite!) but myspace is to make friends or what me and my friend try to do and compete and see who can have the most friends X_x.. but of course that's if you choose to talk or write... i like reading people blogs .. cuz im such a looser and i get bored easily!... i like reading yours, u have funny stuff to say ooh and ur a funny guy Keep up the good work!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  

Add a comment