Tuesday, November 22, 2005

On The Move!

After another successful Prethanksgiving Celebration, the roommates and I are off to Seattle to explore the great Pacific Northwest.

Of course, this is just the next step on my Great Pacific Rim Tour, as I now have California and Oregon out of the way, Washington is the next logical step. I'm aiming for Alaska next year. And if my mom is reading this, which she probably isn't, I promise I won't go live in the woods with bears.

Honest.

In other quick news, I finished shooting my show today, and it went very, very well. Better than I thought it would. When I get back, I'll try to snag a picture of my costume, which should give you not only a good idea of what the tone of the show is like, but should also give you an idea of what this year's hilarious Christmas Cards will be.

On second thought, maybe I'll keep this one under wraps for a bit.

Oh, the tease!

OK, to bed, then Washington. Substantial posts and pictures will likely follow.

Labels:

that one guy you know, 10:20 PM | | | | | | | | |

1 Comments:

You are the funniest person on the planet. Honest.
Blogger The Crippler, at 12:43 PM  

Add a comment