Thursday, June 15, 2006

Stuff I'm Thinking About Right Now

- New Office Jesus skits.

- How fast I have to move to make sure I get biscotti from the break room before it's gone.

- How great the iPod's shuffle feature is on your "Top Rated" auto-playlist.

- Buying a new digital camera. Specifically, this one. My friend Sara got one imported, and it is capital A amazing.

- That I didn't mention the Weezy and the Swish podcast I did a few weeks ago. Go check it out. It's me, Weezy, and X-Play's Guy Branum and Paul Bonnano. Hear us talk about really, really nerdy things.

- A top secret video project, that looks like it's probably going to be done. And be totally sweet.

- Another top secret web project, which probably won't get done.

- My fancy new CamelPak. Can't wait to bring it up some mountains.

- Potentially moving over to a TypePad or WordPress blog, instead of the Blogger. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Personally, I'd like to get categories in here, and clean up the site's visual formatting a bit. You think it's worth it to be able to click on "hiking" on the right hand side and get all my little hike reviews at once?

- My roommates, who are kidnapping me on Saturday morning for a belated birthday adventure. I have no idea where we're going. If I disappear, you guys know who to interrogate first.

- We just got the 3rd of July off from work, which means I'll have five consecutive days off. I guess now I HAVE to find something else to do. Camping in Sequoia? Return to Yosemite? Flight to Oregon?

- This. It's what most people search for who end up at this site. I think the picture says it all.

that one guy you know, 11:00 AM | | | | | | | | |

4 Comments:

Which Camelback did you get? I am a Blowfish evangelist.

You know, now that your hands are free from carrying water, you need a set of trekking poles, right?

Also, having categories would be ideal. Might I suggest "Hiking," "Beer" and "The Rest?" That should suffice.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 PM  
Was that link to the Camelback always there? Somehow I overlooked it...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 PM  
my vote is a trip to the shenandoah valley, land of "W-the President" and "Git er Done" bumper stickers....but a hike up into the blue ridge along the Trail (do i have to specify which trail the Trail is?) leaves all that behind, or should i say far below...i have recently found in those mountains old log cabins and abandoned cherry orchards, and theres a rumor that you can hike to what once was Trumans summer retreat
Blogger Shayna, at 9:58 AM  
aots isnt dark that friday. 4 days off only.

this is me raining on yr parade
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 AM  

Add a comment