Thursday, June 01, 2006

Drawings of Casey Schreiner Doing Things That Are Awesome

As a television writer, I have to go to meetings on a daily basis. A lot of meetings.

Several of these meetings are pretty boring, which leaves my mind time to wander. It was during one of these meetings that I decided to create an ongoing art project, entitled "Drawings of Casey Schreiner Doing Things That Are Awesome."

I think the title is self-explanatory.

I will try to get at least a few of these up a week. As you can see, they started out fairly normal, and got weirder as the meeting went on.

And yes, this IS the extent of my drawing ability.

















that one guy you know, 10:15 PM | | | | | | | | |

6 Comments:

Deuce, I hate to be the one to point this out but you'd have to use pyrokinesis to set someone on fire, not telepathy. Unless you telepathically encourage them to set themselves on fire. Then you're good to go.

Got your MySpace message. Call at your leisure...as long as it's not during the season finale of the Sopranos. Then I'll be peeved.

-Hemlock
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 AM  
Some of the nerds at work pointed this out, too.

While initially a mistake, I think it makes it even MORE awesome that I either a). convinced him to set himself on fire b). tricked him into just thinking he was on fire or c). using a mental power that can't set people on fire to actually set someone on fire.
Blogger that one guy you know, at 9:17 AM  
I suppose it is possible that you're so awesome at telepathy that when you concentrate the force of your mind on someone it just sets him on fire because it's so intense.

Well played, Schreiner.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 PM  
dude you're awesome
Blogger Unknown, at 4:05 PM  
Champ is pretty much one of the coolest lake monsters I know. I didn't know that people outside of Vermont knew about her, but maybe this is because your from CT, which is near VT.

-Reilly
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  
Pretty good stick-man drawings! :)

And to think that we actually had to learn how to draw stick-people as a part of developing illustration skills during teaching degree back in India.
You could be an art teacher there! :)
Blogger Jas B, at 10:30 PM  

Add a comment