Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Clive Clemmons' Inappropriate Repsonse Channel



This is, hands-down, one of the funniest things I have ever seen. When it first aired, I remember watching it late at night on the first floor of my family's house. I laughed so hard I woke people up.

This, in the days before TiVo, was lost to the monsters of Time and oddly, I could never find any video of this bit online. Occasionally a still would pop up, or it would be mentioned in some message board ... but that's it.

Today, on a whim, I searched on YouTube. This video was posted only 2 days ago ... meaning for all intents and purposes, this did not exist on the internet until then. And it's freakin' old.

Anyway, enjoy. The sound-sync is off, but you'll get the idea. Or you won't get it at all. Whatevs. Still makes me LOL.

Labels:

that one guy you know, 8:49 PM | | | | | | | | |

0 Comments:

Add a comment