Thursday, May 11, 2006

OMG OMG OMG

So far, I have only been able to make a short 30 minute run through E3. In that 30 minutes, I have decided that I want all three next-gen consoles.

The Wii, I already knew I wanted. Once I got my hands around the new DS Lite, I added that to my list, too.

Walking through the Sony booth, I could see some of the most beautiful video games I've ever seen running on the PS3, and the walk-through demo of the new Splinter Cell on the 360 was a brilliant and exciting departure from the series' standard.

Then, we all saw this:



When that game is released, my life is over.

Hopefully, I'll be able to walk around a bit more tomorrow, and maybe even get some substantial play time with some of the games. 'Til then, back to work!
that one guy you know, 9:33 PM | | | | | | | | |

2 Comments:

Every Slow Kids' jaw hit the floor when they saw that thing.

The texture on Mario's overalls makes me weep. The Wii ust became a must-buy for me.

Of course, the PS3 being $500 helped push that decision along...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:33 AM  
:o

...And a reason to buy the Wii and three extra controllers was born.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 AM  

Add a comment