Sunday, April 23, 2006

Wedding Fun

I should probably mention that I spent Saturday night at the Biltmore Hotel in downtown Los Angeles for my friend Sean's wedding. The ceremony was great, the hotel was beautiful, and when the videographer came over to me to ask me to wish the new couple well, I'm 99% sure I included praise for the architecture of the ballroom in the toast.

That's just how I roll.

Shoutout to Table 15, which included myself, Kevin, Luis, Scott, and the rabbi - who was amazing. Entertaining both during the service and at the table, willing to talk spirituality and Benny Hill with equal passion.

Best part of the night, aside from the beautiful wedding, was joining in with three other nerds dressing up in suits and really enjoying it. Luis has a few pics up on his site, but here's one you'll enjoy for now:

that one guy you know, 9:56 PM | | | | | | | | |

1 Comments:

Better be careful man, Luis is giving you a run for your money with that beard of his.
Blogger Unknown, at 1:45 AM  

Add a comment