Wednesday, May 10, 2006

E3: 1695

What happens when they assign the concept of "E3 standups throughout history" to a self-described history nerd from New England to produce?

This:



Notable in that it is probably the very first segment in our neighborhood of digital cable to make an Increase Mather joke. 'Cause that's how I roll.

I gotta bug our web team to find out how to direct link to our videos now, but in the meantime, you can check out this and some of the other videos from E3 here.

And keep watchin. There'll be more E3 history skits throughout the week, as well as a bunch of other stuff. More goodies later on.
that one guy you know, 7:25 AM | | | | | | | | |

3 Comments:

Hey. Just to let you know someone reads this. ; ) haha. I try to check up on it when I can. We talked like once on MySpace message and I have commented before. lol. Well keep up the great work and I really like what you do on G4. Thanks.
Blogger KoolJeffrey, at 1:57 PM  
Casey, this skit was so obviously you it was awesome. I can only watch stuff through the website at the moment, but i'm trying to keep up.
Blogger Unknown, at 9:11 PM  
Thanks, Adam.
Blogger that one guy you know, at 9:05 AM  

Add a comment