Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Booths Without Borders

Here's another skit I produced for E3 2006 - the concept is it's a nonprofit organization that helps out-of-work booth babes, what with all the new family-friendly restrictions on E3.

This was one of the most fun times I've had on a shoot. Great crew, great coordinator, great editors, and the 'babes' were all having a great time, too.

Hope you dig it.



Also, look how tan I am! Huzzah for hiking!
that one guy you know, 8:11 PM | | | | | | | | |

5 Comments:

whose that handsome devil in the background?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 PM  
I heart you, Ryan Stevens.
Blogger that one guy you know, at 9:35 PM  
The thing I liked most about this one, was the way you shirt and hair were done, nailed the whole christians children fund commercial type character.

word
Blogger Unknown, at 2:29 AM  
I love the E3 sketches, I think that they may be the the best that you have ever done.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 AM  
Casey, YOU are one funny guy...but you totally abused your power for good to do evil, by auditioning beautiful women all day.

Having said That, can I just say...sometimes being evil is goooood. ;)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 PM  

Add a comment