Monday, December 11, 2006

Some Things Best Said Elsewhere

In an attempt to solidify and focus my emerging outdoorsy-type writings (and in an attempt to not confuse the people who find this site via outdoorsy-type searchings with Zelda rants and videos of Japanese mannequins riding skateboards), I have decided to launch a new site.

It's called Modern Hiker, and while it's extremely bare-bones right now, it will soon have lots more detailed information, reviews, news, and trail-related ramblings and meanderings. If I can straighten out some server-related issues, I may even get WordPress working before the week is out.

So like I said, there's not much on there now, 'cept a review of a new Yosemite exhibit at the Autry Center.

And for everyone else, Zelda is still awesome, this is a terrible rendition of a holiday song, and here is a trailer for an interesting looking documentary.



Phew!
that one guy you know, 4:40 PM | | | | | | | | |

0 Comments:

Add a comment