Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Why My Friends Are Awesome

I got two packages in the mail recently.



The first, from the Crippler, who sent not one - but two Teddy Roosevelt biographies. One, a short tome on his time in the Dakota Badlands. The other, an awesome-sounding novel on Roosevelt's South American adventure. After his defeat in 1912 as a third-party Presidential candidate, he decided to make a trip down a barely-charted river in the middle of the Amazon rain forest. It almost killed everyone.

Man, I can't wait to read that.

And then my good friend Alex sent me some DVDs of the Venture Brothers, an Adult Swim show that I never really got in to, but that everyone says I really ought to be in to. Hopefully the DVD+ will play in my computer. If not, I still have this amazing envelope to look at.


Thanks, guys!
that one guy you know, 10:02 PM | | | | | | | | |

0 Comments:

Add a comment