Saturday, March 18, 2006

Verdict on Vendetta

Having never read the graphic novel (yet! don't worry!), I will say that I enjoyed the movie very much. It's not very subtle, but it's smart, quick, well-acted, and great to look at, too.

One lesson no one else seems to be mentioning in any reviews: the British people, facing any sort of unsurmountable challenge, can always, ALWAYS be rallied to the cause by simply hearing "Yakkety Sax."

Good movie. Go see it.
that one guy you know, 8:08 PM | | | | | | | | |

2 Comments:

popular mid 90s CT punk/oi band The Pist had an album called Ideas are Bullet Proof
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 AM  
Can I just say I nearly called you to tell you about 'Yakety Sax'? And I mean, 'Yakety Sax' plus Stephen Fry = Comedy gold.

Glad you enjoyed it. I would recommend checking out the graphic novel.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 AM  

Add a comment