Sunday, March 12, 2006

Growing Vines

You may notice along the ever-growing sidebar a list of news-type headlines and links.

They are from an excellent new site called Newsvine.

I figure, since I spend such a large portion of my day looking for interesting news stories and pitches for work, I might as well join this site - which lets you keep track of news stories you find, comment on those stories, write your own op-ed pieces, and generally interact with fellow news junkies.

The site's still got a few kinks in it (I'd love to be able to add stories to my "column" directly within Newsvine, instead of grabbing the story from its original site ... and I'd love JSS to work with blogger, for instance), but it's also just a great place to get news and find out what stories other people are passing along to their friends.

So check it out, and if I find a story that's particularly interesting, I'll try to seed it to my sidebar here. And maybe, once I get going, dust off the old Pantomime Horse section of my brain.
that one guy you know, 11:35 AM | | | | | | | | |

1 Comments:

Ooh, ooh, I love Pantomime Horse. Bring it back, Schreiner, and I mean asap!
Blogger The Crippler, at 10:27 PM  

Add a comment