Sunday, February 26, 2006

Catching Up, Visually

Since I hadn't posted videos of some of the stuff I've done over the past few weeks, I figured I'd just get 'em all over with in one fell swoop.



First up, the W-AOTS Series, wherein it is assumed that the hosts of Attack of the Show are instead doing a local news broadcast. This is the first segment I did that tried to mimic the loose visual and verbal style of those single-cam semi-improv'ed shows that are all the rage now. I was also trying to have both the highest length and concentration of awkward pauses in anything I've done for the show, which is something of a private personal contest of mine.

I like these a lot, and much credit goes to our God-sent DP Joe Lynch, Editor Steve Concotelli, and animator extraordinaire Luis Hurtado - part of my trusted behind-the-scenes band of brothers. Unfortunately, the fake show's fake opening credits are not included, which really show off some of the great animations. I'll try to work on that.

Anyway, enjoy.



Next, more of a cool-lookin' short film that asks the question, "if you found an evil dimension, would it really be that bad?"

And then, some non-show specific bits:



"El Amante Robotico," produced by Mike Shaw - It's a telenovela starrring a robosapien. If that's not enough to get you to watch, then hell, I don't know what will.

And finally, a trailer for "Passion of the Christ 2," which was done by X-Play's Paul Bonnano. I got to play Judas.



OK, that's it for now. I'll have more videos later in the week, and potentially more substantial content later today.
that one guy you know, 10:52 AM | | | | | | | | |

4 Comments:

Videos like that make me want to start keeping Kosher. Just in case...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 PM  
Is it sad that I really want that last to be an actual movie?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 PM  
"I was also trying to have both the highest length and concentration of awkward pauses in anything I've done for the show, which is something of a private personal contest of mine."

This is why we're friends.
Blogger The Crippler, at 4:19 PM  
I just got around to watching the Passion video.

The production quality is freakin awesome and the music is wicked to boot.

I mean, you understand that you are the partial cause for my damnation now, but since I laughed so much I will forgive you.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 AM  

Add a comment