Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"That's the Fire!"

Every time I promise I won't just post link after link to stuff I do at work, I go into work the next day and come up with something that I'd like to share with people.

This morning, the opportunity arose to do a spoof of the Kevin Federline in-studio demo video, which is poised to blow up across the nation's cubicles this week. If you haven't seen it, yet, then please, please check it out here:



Terrible.

Terrible, terrible, terrible.

But oh, so ripe for parody.

And so, when the show asked which hapless sap would try - nay - dare to head up the writing, shooting, and editing of a reasonably humorous spoof in a four hour window, I reluctantly volunteered.

Kevin and I rocked this thing out quicker and dirtier than anyone would reasonably be expected to. With the help of a great film crew and extremely patient and flexible staff from departments all across the building, we got the thing edited and on to the air.

It stands as a testiment to hard work, speed, and the efforts of a group coming together to make something good. Also, to me running around the office with a giant scowl on my face.

Work is pretty fun sometimes.

that one guy you know, 10:44 PM | | | | | | | | |

1 Comments:

Awesome bit! Keep up the great work!
Blogger FBombAndy, at 12:33 AM  

Add a comment