Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm Older Than I've Ever Been

As a preemptive, unintentional birthday present from a friend at work, I'll be spending the weekend in San Diego seeing a They Might Be Giants show. With backstage passes.

Oh, snap!

I'm heading down there with two guys on my rarely-used DnD team ... which means either my 26th year is going to be the nerdiest one yet, or I'll get it all out in the first two weekends and become suddenly adept in average social situations.

I'm hoping for the former.
that one guy you know, 11:21 PM | | | | | | | | |

4 Comments:

Wow. I'm buying TMBG tickets, but I ain't goin' with no D&D-playin' nerds.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 AM  
Happy Birthday :)
Blogger s.me, at 12:04 PM  
Happy Birthday man, I still got a good 2 years on you. Of course I think I always will, unless the universe turns inside out or something.
Blogger Unknown, at 12:36 AM  
ugh, not fair ... they always take forever to get to me! (TMBG, that is, not DnD dudes). I've seen them in concert 11 times (maybe 12, you start to lose count after awhile) ... if I lived in NY I'd have seen them way more :(

But it's early and I'm rambling, so I guess I'll have to wait till they get to Florida or the neighboring states again (I've gone to NC to see them when they weren't coming here). Bah. :) I need sleep ... I could be sleeping in the flowers ...

Oh, and Happy Birthday!
Blogger aprilbapryll, at 3:40 AM  

Add a comment