Friday, August 18, 2006

Break In!

So while I was in Vegas, my apartment got all broken-in to.

We didn't think anything was stolen, since my computer and all my CDs and DVDs were in order.

I found out today, when I was going to get it ready for a trip, that my new CamelBak was the one item that was stolen, along with the items packed inside: a crank-up flashlight, a hiking trails book, a first aid kit, and my Swiss Army Knife.

I'm glad the thieves were able to find only the items that I enjoy the most, and to manage to swipe a rather high percentage of gifts from family and friends in the process.

Although you'll never read this message, it's for you:

Fuck you.
that one guy you know, 9:24 PM | | | | | | | | |

3 Comments:

THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blogger Gabriel, at 11:55 AM  
awwww, i'm sorry!
Blogger Unknown, at 7:48 AM  
Fuck, man. who steals camping equipment, and leaves electronics?

Do you have any enemies?
Blogger -Laurel-, at 11:49 PM  

Add a comment