Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Japanese Nintendo Wii Ad

The family's gone, and I'm still recovering. I had a great time with them, touring the coasts of Southern California ... and just in time for me to not quite recuperate, I'm heading off to Las Vegas - my least favorite city ever - to produce some segments for Attack of the Show's Vegas week.

I'll have more updates later, but for now, please enjoy this fake Japanese ad for the Nintendo Wii. As one forum kid said, "that scared me and it didn't make sense."

Rock on.

that one guy you know, 8:17 PM | | | | | | | | |

2 Comments:

i don't know what's more surprising. a walking life sized wii controller, or the commercial actually targeted towards woman that came before it.

both were a shock to the system.
Blogger Unknown, at 6:20 AM  
Honestly, I think that's probably the best compliment someone could've paid it... It means you did your jobs well. Because what the hell *does* make sense in Japan? You guys captured the disjointed nature of the ads you were mocking with an incredible degree of accuracy.
Blogger the breakfast ninja, at 7:36 AM  

Add a comment