Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weekend in Brief

- "Thank You For Smoking" has snappy dialogue, and not much else. A renter.

- "Brick" is amazing. Really, really good. I might go see it again.

- Nutella on crepes is always a good idea.

- I still suck at Guitar Hero.

- Another reason my little brother is great - getting me into Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson, and Son House.

- I think I may have found my new favorite L.A. area hike. Maybe second fav.

that one guy you know, 9:33 PM | | | | | | | | |

4 Comments:

Okay, the picture is very convincing. Please give me directions when you get home.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 PM  
Bummer about "Thank You For Smoking," the previews made it look very good.

I really, really want to see Brick. Good to know I'm not misguided.

Mmm. Nutella. Mmm. Crepes.
Blogger Jackie Parker, at 6:59 PM  
Ditto what Aimee said. Although I don't really care if you do it when you get home, just sometime, soonish?

Also, Guitar Hero rocks it up hardcore. I cannot get enough of that shit. Screw real playing, man.
Blogger Lee, at 2:15 PM  
Nutella seems to be good on everything.


...except for pickles.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16 PM  

Add a comment