Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Candidate Matrix



As part of its ongoing - and really quite excellent - series of pre-primary election coverage, MSNBC launched a comprehensive candidate matrix. It's a really interesting and effective way to get information on all the candidates, complete with links to relevant articles and videos.

I found out some interesting things with my matrix, such as I'm not quite as big a Ron Paul fan as I thought, and McCain still ain't so bad -- even if he is completely selling out to get conservative votes. For the Dems, I'm down with Chris Dodd and Joe Biden ... which I kind of already knew.

I wish we didn't live in a time where competent candidates were written off so quickly just because they don't have 'rock star appeal.'

Whoever you vote for, in whatever party you're in, please just do the Democracy a favor and get informed. Go beyond the 30 second soundbites and overproduced campaign commercials actually read something about the candidates.

Labels:

that one guy you know, 2:01 PM | | | | | | | | |

0 Comments:

Add a comment