Sunday, December 31, 2006

No Posts in How Long?

Wow. I'm bad.

But whatever. I'm in New England, fighting with my family for the use of the single underclocked Dell. And maybe you've never had to contend with fighting a fifteen year old girl for the only computer in the area that can reliably get her on MySpace.

It's a treat, let me tell you.

In the tradition of all blogs everywhere, I figured I'd post some resolutions here, in lieu of the more substantial recap of the holidays posts I'll put up once I get back to a computer with Photoshop on it. In addition to the more outdoorsy pledges on Modern Hiker, I will hereby add the following:
Maybe I'll think of more this week. For now, though, I have to get to bed. Lame-ass 6AM flight ...

Oh, one more thing. Next year, New Year's in California. Preferably on a mountaintop at sunrise.
that one guy you know, 7:03 PM | | | | | | | | |

1 Comments:

You know, getting more fiber in your diet might help with that fourth bullet point...

Happy New Year, Casey! Looking forward to what AOTS will bring in '07.
Blogger the breakfast ninja, at 3:51 PM  

Add a comment