Monday, October 23, 2006

Way Overdue Japan Videos

These clips are way, way overdue and I apologize.

Just in case you were wondering if my job sent me to Japan just to make social observations, buy cameras, and go hiking, here are some of the skits they actually had me - you know - do.

The first four are a series of "Lost in Translation" bits with our show's two hosts, Kevin and Olivia. I will say that they both did an amazing job (especially considering some of these shoots were at the tail end of 12+ hour work days), were great to work with, and are top notch at ad-libbing. Added with the great cinematography, awesome extras, and diligent home-base support from another AOTS producer, these bits are some of the work I'm most proud of from my time at G4.

Here they are, in order.










... and I also included our Japanese edition of your favorite G.E.D.-holding anthropologist, Talisker Fernley. I really love this character:




Stay tuned for more New England news, as well as some exciting video developments from a new, top-secret G4 Comedy Strike Force.

Labels:

that one guy you know, 8:21 PM | | | | | | | | |

0 Comments:

Add a comment