Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Comedy Fun - G4 Videos, etc.

Figured I'd post a few videos from some recent sketch-type AOTS material. Click the pictures for non-guaranteed motion picture fun.



A satellite interview with actor extraordinaire Steve Hasselhoff, brother of David.

And lo and behold, the much-anticipated Office Jesus Suite, "Refuse." I tried to do some new things with the character and with the actual production, and I think they turned out pretty well. There are some running gags and some references to other AOTS skits buried in there, too, if you care. It's something I do to amuse myself.



"The Attendance Policy."




"The Birthday Party."




"The Lunch."

Big-ups to the web team on that last one.

If you missed 'em on TV, I hope you enjoy them on the interweb.




I should also mention that some friends and I got into a super secret Eddie Izzard show late Tuesday night. Izzard's doing shows all week at a tiny L.A. theatre that's right around the corner from my apartment, trying out and refining new material for his next tour.

Really, really, really funny. My face actually hurt from laughing so much, which hasn't happened in a very long time.

His act on Tuesday still had a lot of the historical analogies I like, and added a lot more scientific and political material, too. But don't worry, he's still got random bouts of silliness, too. I can't wait to see what his act is like after this week of shows.

Oh, and Keanu Reeves sat in our row. He also waited in line for his tickets like everyone else. Stand up gent, that Keanu.


After work tomorrow, I'm off to Connecticut for a few days. Hopefully it will stop raining for a few hours so I can go hiking.
that one guy you know, 10:06 PM | | | | | | | | |

4 Comments:

I just watched your office Jesus skits and I love them. Mostly cause Jesus is kinda mean. Office Jesus is by far the funniest thing on television.
Blogger s.me, at 7:49 PM  
Adam and I saw Eddie's Sexie tour and loved it. So glad that you had a chance to see him at a super secret cool kids only show.^_^
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:06 PM  
Office Jesus rules, but that still of John Walsh is freaking me the hell out, man.
Blogger the breakfast ninja, at 7:19 AM  
Office Jesus is awesome, but that still of John Walsh is freaking me the hell out, man.
Blogger the breakfast ninja, at 7:20 AM  

Add a comment